What is spam? In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. SSMarketingPro.com https://ssmarketingpro.com has a zero-tolerance spam policy. Automated spam filtering https://ssmarketingpro.com’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email messages, and filter out messages that appear to be spam. Problems with spam filtering No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by https://ssmarketingpro.com’s systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch. Receipt of unwanted messages from https://ssmarketingpro.com In the unlikely event that you receive any message from https://ssmarketingpro.com or sent using https://ssmarketingpro.com’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact https://ssmarketingpro.com using the details below and the matter will be investigated.] Changes to this anti-spam policy https://ssmarketingpro.com may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
- What should I do if I lose interest easily and am easily influenced by people around me? What career may suit me?
- What is the best marketing strategy for websites?
- What happens when I see my website is responsive but when I host it, it’s not being responsive?
- Where do I focus on in my first 30 days as a sales person in an IT-firm who targets the hospitality market?
- What is the best free website builder tool currently?